Monday, September 26, 2016

EQtainment - Q Wunder Party

I got the opportunity to test out these products from EQtainment through a Tryazon hosting party.

Q's Race to the Top Game, Q's Race to the Top
On-The-Go Pack, Q Time Buddy, Q's Race to the Top read along book and CD & 
Q's Coloring Book, App & TV show.

I was really excited to learn about these products from EQtainment and show them to my friends.
This package contained some really great things. I was ready to get started with the Q Time Buddy as my youngest child has been struggling to learn how to control emotions.  Q is so soft and lovable that my son was instantly drawn to him. This has been a great tool to get the child to realize they need to relax and calm down. With the breathing techniques, you get to watch Q rise and lower on your tummy. While we are not quite there yet, and are still practicing, it is a good way for the child to learn about "the moment" and to regain some control over the behavior and emotions that you are trying to work on.

Q's Race to the Top Game and On-The-Go Pack were a great game to play. I love how it is an interactive game. My friends an I were really quite impressed with this game. The kids also had a great time with this. It really got us all to interact with each other instead of having the "I'm going to beat you and win this game" attitude. We all got to have quality time together where we were asking questions and getting to do silly activities.  We often found ourselves laughing while we played this as the kids could do the DO part much better than the adults. I also liked that this was not an overly long game to play so it really helps to keep a child's attention span when they are on the younger side.
The on the go cards are a nice take along game when you can't have the board game with you. We found this to be equally as fun. Again it is super interactive and gets all of us to stop and listen to each other. My kids ask me to play this all the time now!

Along with this package of games is an App, TV show, a book with a CD and coloring book. These were all equaly well received with everyone that I showed them too. I like that the App and TV show are so kid friendly and are good for your child to watch.  I can feel good letting them use these. 
I thought they were really cute and liked that they had a celebrity in the show too. Our consensus on these product is that it is really good and worth brining into your home. We are loving how this really gets the child to interact and learn some wonderful behavioral skills. I've never seen anything like this before in a child's product.


My little one was excited to check all of this out!



My hosting party with other "Moms"! Having fun checking out all of the great products.
Playing Q's Race to the Top Game



























* I got all of this for FREE for hosting a party though Tryazon and giving my honest review.





#tryazon #qwunder #gotitforFree

No comments:

Post a Comment